Each year during the holiday season A Birthday Wish grants some extra special wishes for children in foster care. In early November, we receive detailed holiday wish lists for specific children, teens and young adults from our partners throughout New Jersey. Wishes are granted by individuals, organizations, and corporations. If you would like to make the holiday season brighter for a child, teen, or young adult in foster care, please donate or contact us for more information.
A very special thanks to our 2018 Holiday Wishes Co-Chairs Kimberly Madara, Emily McDonagh and Kathy Russo all of Westfield, New Jersey. Thank you for coordinating the wishes of hundreds of children, teens and young adults in New Jersey foster care. This year we were able to grant 586 birthday and holiday wishes in the month of December. Ensuring that hundreds of children, teens and young adults in foster care had their special wishes come true. Check back in September 2019 to participate in the 2019 Holiday Wishes Program!
2018 Holiday Wish Partners
- Blue Ladder, Morristown, New Jersey
- Colonial Hardware Springfield, New Jersey
- Crunch Fitness Garwood, New Jersey
- Ferraro’s Westfield, New Jersey
- Lightbridge Academy Westfield, New Jersey
- Orange Theory Garwood, New Jersey
- Presbyterian Nursery School and Kindergarten Westfield, New Jersey
- Pure Barre Garwood, New Jersey
- Quality 1st Basements Cliffwood, New Jersey
- Summit Area YMCA Summit, New Jersey
- Westfield Welcome Club Westfield, New Jersey